THE NFT OASIS
We BUY YOUR NFT
JOIN OUR DISCORD AND DROP YOUR NFT LINK IN THE THREAD #CONTEST . One lucky winner will get their piece purchased to go in the nft oasis vault. We will announce the winner on Twitter and promote them on our socials.
NFT OASIS BELIEVES IN OUR ARTISTS, and we are putting our money where our mouth is. AS AN ARTIST FOUNDED-METAVERSE, WE WANT ARTISTS TO DRIVE OUR COMMUNITY. THERE WILL BE MANY MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR WORK AND COLLABORATION IN THE METAVERSE, AND OUR DISCORD IS WHERE ALL THE PLANNING WILL TAKE PLACE.
"We buy your NFT"
Official Contest rules
The "We buy your NFT" Contest Overview:
[Placeholder for anything you want to say about Contest]
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open to artists worldwide, except where prohibited by law. Countries where transacting in cryptocurrency is forbidden or restricted are excluded. Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia, Bolivia, China, Algeria, Nepal, Bangladesh, Ecuador, North Macedonia, Russia, Vietnam, Nigeria, Colombia, Iran, Iraq are currently excluded. NFT Oasis reserves the right to amend this list as laws change. Artists must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited by law. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter, "We buy your NFT" . You must read and accept these rules to enter the Contest. You must create an original custom NFT (the “Submission”) and submit it by November Dec 15.
3. All Submissions must conform to the following guidelines to be considered:
All Submissions must be the entrant’s own, original artwork created for the sole purpose of the Contest
Entrant must have the rights to distribute the NFT
All Submissions must be submitted within the applicable time frame to be accepted
All entrants shall be respectful when commenting on other Submissions.
All Submissions must have a purchase price equal or less than .1E .
Failure to meet these guidelines shall be grounds for disqualification.
4. All Submissions will be judged on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the following criteria:
Creativity and originality
Quality of the composition
Jurors will select one winning entry. The decision of the jurors shall be final and binding.
5. By entering the Contest, you agree that Sponsor, its successors, assigns and licensees, may use your Submission in perpetuity in any manner or medium, throughout the world, without any additional compensation or remuneration to you of any sort. You hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free license for all rights in and to your Submission to Sponsor. As such, Sponsor has the right to copy, license, sublicense, assign, edit, adapt, modify, publish, promote, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit and otherwise use or not use the entries and the information contained therein in all media now known or hereafter developed without any compensation to you. Further, you agree that Sponsor has the right to use the Submission, your name, voices, pictures, likeness and any other information supplied by you (excluding date of birth), without compensation or notification, in any and all publicity and advertising for Sponsor and/or this Contest, except where prohibited by law, including any and all Sponsor social media channels. In connection therewith, if requested by Sponsor, you will sign any and all releases and other documents requested by Sponsor to effect such transfer. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against Sponsor for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with your Submission and any other information supplied by you.
6. All material provided by the Sponsor is protected by copyrights owned or controlled by Sponsor or by the controller of the copyright or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Sponsor or the copyright owner. Use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted herein is prohibited, without Sponsor’s prior, written consent.
7. Sponsor and their agents and representatives are not responsible for entries which are late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, and/or inaccurate or for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations or transmission; theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, computer transmissions, or for technical telephone equipment, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions of any kind; or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof.
8. Sponsor and their agents and representatives are also not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate, or damage user's system as a result of participation, or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Any technology necessary to participate in the Contest is provided “as is” and “where is” by Sponsor and its representatives and are accepted as such by entrants. Sponsor and their agents and representatives disclaim all, and entrant acknowledge that Sponsor and their agents and representatives have not made, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, relating to the Contest, technology or prizes, including, but not limited to, quality, mechanical condition, warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Sponsor and their agents and representatives do not warrant that the technology necessary to participate in the Contest will be uninterrupted or error-free. Entrant agrees that Sponsor and their agents and representatives will not be liable for any damages that entrant may incur arising out of the use or inability to use the technology necessary to participate in the Contest.
9. If technical difficulties compromise the integrity or ability to continue on-line registration, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest prior to the stated date by which all registrations must be received. Sponsor and their agents and representatives reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any individual participating in the Contest represents, warrants, and covenants that he/she will not upload, email, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Contest and/or Sponsor’s websites or Discord Channels any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other use from using and enjoying Contest and/or Sponsor’s websites, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, potentially give rise to civil liability (including claims of defamation and/or libel), or otherwise violate the law, (iv) violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indication of origin or statement of fact. Any attempt by any person to damage deliberately Contest and/or Sponsor’s websites or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of our standards, or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Notification of Winners. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and, where lawful, a Liability and Publicity Release within 15 days of notification by Sponsor. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability and Publicity Release, the winner's prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, except where prohibited by law. By accepting the prize and/or executing the Publicity Release, each winner agrees that Sponsor may post winner's name on a list of winners, and may use winner's name, voice, likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion purposes without further compensation.
11. Prize. Winners will have their NFT purchased by NFT Oasis. Price limit for this first contest is .1 E.
12. General Terms & Conditions. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. You acknowledge that by submitting a Submission, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied, or other relationship is created between you and Sponsor other than pursuant to this Agreement. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor, their agents, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, employees and representatives are not responsible for (i) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of technical or other difficulties. If your participation in the Contest results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or date, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, Sponsor’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the Contest. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, by participating in the Contest, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind which arise from or in connection with this Contest, with the Submission, and/or with the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded and/or printing distribution or production errors. To obtain further information regarding the Contest, please contact email@example.com
13. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal and state courts located in San Francisco County, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is unenforceable, it shall be modified so as to remain in force and effect, but if that is not possible, then it will be stricken from this Agreement, and the remainder of the Agreement will be unimpaired.